I hope you are having an amazing day, like I am. So last month I posted a picture of some of my favorite baby items that we have gotten so far. And today, I would like to tell you about one of my absolute favorite brands for baby!
And what brand is that? The Honest Company, of course!
Below is a (FREE) trial size bundle of some of their most popular products, that I will most definitely be using on the little one. Not only are these products effective, but they are eco-friendly and free of harmful chemicals. So to me, it is a no-brainer. Their products are also backed by their Honestly Free Guarantee, which you can read about here.
But Guess what? Just when you thought this company could not do any better, they did it. Introducing their new collection of MLB Diapers:
These diapers are full of swag, not chemicals, and will have your little one dressed to impress!
Like, it seriously does not get any cuter than this. These diapers are great for the whole family; mom can use them knowing she is not harming her little one and dad can use them because he loves the team.
Even if you are not a huge MLB fan, you will definitely find a pattern that you love because they offer so many prints. Click here to see their entire line of fabulous diapers.
And what is the best part of their entire line of diapers? Two things actually; 1. The fact that the diapers are not only cute, but they are also sturdy, durable, yet disposable. And 2. The fact that you can order in bundles! (This means you will not be making midnight trips to the supermarket because you ran out of diapers.
It seems unreal that this pregnancy is almost over, as I am officially over halfway done. (I am 22 weeks and 2 days.) I guess its true when they say: “time flies when you’re having fun.” 🙂
This pregnancy has been so unique for multiple reasons. Well, for starters, I only recently started to “feel” pregnant. As I mentioned before, I have literally had zero morning sickness. Not to mention a lack of basically all other signs. If it were not for seeing this little baby during ultrasounds and the recent movements, I would probably be in denial.
So much stuff has changed since the last post:
Us: We actually saw the little one moving for the first time. (At our first ultrasound the baby was sleeping so there was not much to see.) However, this time was the total opposite. This baby was moving all over the screen, making faces (pictured above!), and I am pretty sure the baby even cried at one point during the ultrasound. (Sounds weird, I know.)
Me: I also feel like I am starting to show a tiny bit, although no one else notices lol. And I just got a brand new job and I am so excited to start because it’s a full-time position with great benefits and… I will actually be using my first degree.
Jake: He knows the gender of the baby! Initially, we wanted the gender to be a surprise but the morning of he decided he wanted to know, so the ultrasound tech gave him an envelope containing a pic and the gender. And trust me, despite numerous attempts to find out – from multiple family members, his lips are sealed. (However, I am pretty sure I know the sex based on his reaction.)
My Favorite Baby Finds:
Above are some of the pics we have taken since the last post, including some great things we have found for baby.
- Adorable diapers we got free from the Honest Company trial. Not only are these natural but they are waayyy cuter than the standard disposable diapers.
- “The Bump” which is the pregnancy bullet journal that I started as another way to track progress, name ideas, baby class schedules, etc. This is pretty cool because Jake and I both write entries about appointments and current feelings surrounding the baby.
- An awesome Foo Fighters shirt from Target that we got for super cheap. Now I actually did not know who they were but apparently, it’s a music group that Jake fancies. (They made a song called “Hero” that I love but had no idea they made it.) Ps… Jake obviously picked this out.
- A little unique outfit we found at H&M (also very cheap!), which we may bring baby home in. But it depends if I find a more gender specific outfit that is cuter, lol.
- An awesome picture of the cutest baby ever making a frowning face, as Jake often does. I will have to remember to post a side by side pic of those two because it is remarkable how the baby already takes after Jake.
- An old but great pic of the little one hanging out.
I look forward to updating you as more stuff happens during the journey.